I cannot believe how quickly this year is going. I can't seem to keep up. Can you tell the stress is taking a toll? Yikes! So here is what's been going on with us. . .
Danna! Glad to see you have a blog and you are doing so well. We are excited for the reunion coming up!! Feel free to check out our website: heatherandavid@blogspot.com (the one D between "and" and "David" is a little tricky.) Tell Claire how impressed I am that she got to compete in the spelling bee and the cranium competition. What is Katie reading lately? Love you all!
1 comment:
Danna! Glad to see you have a blog and you are doing so well. We are excited for the reunion coming up!! Feel free to check out our website: heatherandavid@blogspot.com (the one D between "and" and "David" is a little tricky.)
Tell Claire how impressed I am that she got to compete in the spelling bee and the cranium competition. What is Katie reading lately? Love you all!
Post a Comment